Dave's Code of Ethics
Our customers' time is our #1 priority.
We fix the problem right the first time and provide our customers with the highest quality of work.
We are courteous, competent, cleanl and of good character.
1. First and foremost we respect our customers' time. No questions asked.
2. We are truthful in our dealings with customers, employees, vendors, and other stakeholders. We keep our word.
3. We adhere to all governing laws, regulations and ordinances that pertain to the electrical industry as prescribed by federal, state, municipal and county governments.
4. We design, install, service and repair electrical systems and parts in strict accordance with the highest industry standards.
5. We maintain a clean, safe, respectable and reputable place of business that reflects the high standards of Dave’s Electric.
6. We support each member of the team to strengthen the brand and build successful long-term relationships.
7. We maintain the highest degree of customer service to encourage repeat business and lasting relationships with our customers and the community.
8. We treat our customers, fellow employees and other industry professionals with the utmost respect.
9. We show the greatest respect for the sanctity of our customers' homes and their privacy.
10. We value our community and support causes, events and volunteer in a manner that reflects the high standards of Dave’s Electric.
If you can adhere to and support Dave's Code of Ethics, apply now.